I’m glad you’re here.
I think I already know a lot about you. *wink, wink* You are a mid-life, Christian woman who is successful, smart, busy, kind, and supportive of your friends and family. Your children are older and finding their way in life. You have achieved so much and are so grateful to God for your many blessings. The one thing that you are having trouble finding peace with is your relationship with food. And, the one thing you wish you could stop doing is comparing your body to everyone else’s. Those ruminating thoughts get in the way of living your life as fully as you’d like.
- You find yourself thinking about food, in one way or another, for a large part of your day.
- You’re constantly wondering if what you’re eating is going to add inches to your thighs (or tummy, or arms)
- You eat in hiding for fear of what people might think.
- You feel trapped in your body.
- You feel very purpose-driven, but have a hard time thinking about anything but food and body.
- You compare your body to your friend’s body and you want to stop giving power to the comparison trap.
- You use food for comfort.
- You’re tired of feeling uncomfortable in your body.
- Your energy level is low.
- You’re frustrated with all the conflicting dietary theories out there.
- You haven’t been able to create long-term change for your health.
- You know God created your Miracle Machine (your body!) and you know that He must be invited into your health.
- You’re ready for a big shift in your relationship with food and body so you can peacefully and powerfully live into your God-given mission!
Friend, you are not alone. And, there is no shame or guilt allowed around here.
You’re in the right place!
I can’t wait to get to know you and support you in your Health Adventure. Here are a few things I want you to do:
Get your FIRST STEPS TO FINDING PEACE WITH FOOD AND BODY…and Scripture Cards to Support here…
Join our She Shines Sisterhood on Facebook (if you’re into Facebook.)
And, remember to ask God for guidance in your health and happiness!