Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
These black bean brownies are delicious and nutritious! You CANNOT taste the black beans. Trust me! This is such a delicious after-school snack or mid-afternoon treat! Packed with the protein of the black beans, you’ll feel satisfied and satiated!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease 8×8 inch pan
2. Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
4. Pour into greased 8×8-inch pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool and cut into pieces. Store in refrigerator.
(This is a very “creamy” brownie…my daughter said it should be called fudgy brownies!)