Statement of Faith
I think it’s important for you to know my beliefs as it influences my coaching and teaching. I live and coach from a Biblical Worldview.
- The Bible is God’s unique revelation to people. It is the inspired Word of God, providing an authoritative and trustworthy rule of faith and practice.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God’s Son, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, willingly took upon Himself all of our sins, died and rose again bodily, and is at the right hand of the Father. He will return to consummate history and to fulfill the eternal plan of God.
- All people are created in God’s image, having an innate value and dignity, but alienated from God by sin and justly subject to God’s wrath.
- Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort. It is a gift that must be received by humble repentance and faith in Christ and His finished work on the cross.
- The indwelling presence and transforming power of the Holy Spirit, Who gives to all believers a new life and a new calling to obedient service.
- All believers are members of the Body of Christ, the one true Church.
Lord, I admit I am a sinner. I need and want Your forgiveness. I accept Your death as the penalty for my sin, and recognize that Your mercy and grace is a gift You offer to me because of Your great love, not based on anything I have done. Cleanse me and make me Your child. By faith I receive You into my heart as the Son of God and as Savior and Lord of my life. From now on, help me live for You, with You in control.
In Your precious name, Amen
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
Then he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.” And they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their wounds; and he was baptized at once, he and all his family.
If you have any questions, email me at [email protected].